Click on "Invoice Preference" in your dashboard to edit your prefered settings.
View and select what information you would like to feature on your invoices including :
- Your Logo
- Legal Name
- Tax IDs
- Contact details
The default settings that will apply when creating a new invoice.
You can override any default setting for every invoice you create.
- Default Currency : all your invoices will be issued in this currency. Can be changed in your merchant account
- Invoice Numbering : choose to number your invoices manually or automatically (sequentially). You may append a prefix to your invoice numbers (default prefix is : INV-)
- Purchase Order Number : add a Purchase Order number field to reference them in your invoices.
- Default Due Date : select the default due date that will apply on all your invoices.
- Default Subject : all your invoices will automatically include this as a subject line.
- Default Notes : Notes that you would like to feature on your invoices (i.e.: Thank you for your business)
- Default Terms : include your default payment terms and conditions